Since 2003, the wine estate promises to respect a quality program gathered around a referencial called QUALENVI = QUALité ENVironnement Vigneron Indépendant ( Environment Quality for Independant Winemaker). This referencial was created by the federation of independent cellars.
It is composed of 3 parts:
- nutritious safety
- to locate all the things which could represent a danger for the consumer’s health during the wine’s development,
- to put controls in place to avoid these dangers,
- to follow the product from the fields to the Customer
- The environment’s protection
- to put a project in place
- to carry out some actions to have a continuous activity.
It is important to protect the soil to perpetuate our activity.
- The company’s organization
- To control our organization